When you get in your car, you know where you are going, you have a destination in mind. Your business should be run in the same way. What is your business goal? Where are you taking your business? What is the higher purpose for doing what you are doing?
Clarity on your goal will increase the likelihood of achieving them.
“What do you want to achieve at the expense of all other options available to you?”
Answering these questions will help you gain clarity on your goals.
- If I won the lottery tomorrow, how would it change my life?
- If I knew I was going to die in 12 months… what would I do day to day?
- What do I enjoy doing the most?
- Who do I currently spend the most time with?
- Who do I most enjoy spending time with?
- Who pushes me to ‘think bigger?’
- What is a dream accomplishment that I’ve been afraid to try?
- What are my primary three financial goals?
- What are my primary three career goals?
- What are my primary three health goals?
- What are my three biggest worries?
- What would I like them to say at my funeral?
The more clarity you get around your goals, the easier it becomes to move towards and ultimately accomplish them.
Remember a Mammoth goal is achieved with the first small step.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Amazon.com was just an ‘idea’ in Jeff Bezos’ head not too long ago.
Apple was a figment of Steve Jobs’ imagination.
Google was a University project.
The sky is the limit!
Your business success is our passion. Check out our Guided Tour to find out how we can help you get to the next level.