Effective Date: May 25, 2018
We value the privacy and security of the information that you share with us through amplifycoach.biz (hereon in known as the “Amplify Coach Web Site”). It is important that you understand how we collect, use, and maintain your information. This Privacy Statement explains our online information practices, the choices you may make about how we collect and use your information at this Amplify Coach Web Site, and the ways you may contact us.
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. Changes to this Privacy Statement are effective upon posting. Please check back periodically for updates. If at any point we decide to use Personal Information in a manner that is materially different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this new manner. The amount, type and use of information we collect, depends on how you use this Amplify Coach Web Site. This Privacy Statement applies only to the practices of the Amplify Coach Web Site Owner and its employees. The Amplify Coach Web Site will not apply the provisions of this Privacy Statement to Business Contact Information or Aggregated Information.
“Personal Information” includes, your name, address information, personal e-mail address and URL, telephone number, account username and password, credit/debit card numbers and associated billing addresses and expiration dates, bank account numbers, as well as other similar information.
“Prospect Information” includes the same information as Personal Information except that Prospect Information is information that is submitted by an individual who is not the subject of the data submitted.
“Non-Identifying Personal Information” includes information about you, including, without limitation, your Internet service provider, browser type, domain name, the Web Site that referred you to us, the web pages you request, the date and time of those requests, and entry and exit points. “Business Contact Information” includes the name, title, business address, or telephone number of an employee in an organization. It also includes departmental e-mail addresses that contain no individually identifiable information. Business Contact Information is not Personal Information. “Aggregated Information” is any information about more than one individual where the individual identities are unknown and cannot be inferred from the information. Aggregated Information is not Personal Information.
Collection of Personal Information or Prospect Information
The Amplify Coach Website may collect Personal Information from you, but only if you provide it to us voluntarily. We also collect Personal Information that you provide to our suppliers, which they pass on to us so that we can fulfil your order. You must provide Personal Information in the form of a unique identifier (username, password) to enter certain parts of our web site. In addition, in certain situations, such as when a purchaser buys a product as a gift and supplies the recipients’ name and address, we collect Prospect Information.
Collection and Use of Non-Identifying Personal Information
The Amplify Coach Web Site does not sell or promote products for purchase by children. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information or Prospect Information from children under age 16. If you are under age 16, do not share personal information with us.
Use of Personal Information
We may use and disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information as described in this document. In addition to the uses described in this document, we may use Personal Information or Prospect Information for purposes that include maintaining the Amplify Coach Web Site, order fulfilment and administration, and product surveys, administrative and analytical purposes like accounting, billing and audits, and information system management, and other similar uses. We may also use Personal Information or Prospect Information to provide current and potential customers and suppliers with information about our services.
We only collect, use, and disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information for purposes that are reasonable in the circumstances. We use only fair and lawful means to collect Personal Information or Prospect Information.
We reserve the right to use or disclose Aggregated Information and Business Contact Information in ways that we think are appropriate.
Periodically, we may send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. Only the Amplify Coach Web Site (or agents working on behalf of the Amplify Coach Web Site and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time you can easily opt-out of the Amplify Coach Web Site marketing list or update your information by notifying us at [email protected].
We disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information to other companies and individuals to perform functions for us under confidentiality agreements. These types of agents include mailing and delivery companies, marketing service providers, database managers, customer service representatives, and other agents who perform functions for or on our behalf. These agents may perform functions such as analyzing data, supplying marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Where we disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information to organizations that perform services on our behalf, we will require those organizations to use such information solely for the purposes of providing services to us and to protect the Personal Information or Prospect Information with appropriate safeguards.
We make goods and services from suppliers available to customers for purchase by credit or debit card. We have confidentiality agreements with these suppliers. We share Personal Information or Prospect Information with suppliers to complete transactions, resolve customer comments or complaints, and for administrative and analytical purposes like accounting, billing and audits, and information system management, and other, similar uses.
As we continue to develop our business, we might buy or sell business units. In these transactions, Personal Information or Prospect Information is often transferred, but it remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Statement, unless an individual consents otherwise.
Protection of Amplify Coach Web Site and Others
We may use or disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information without your consent in certain circumstances:
- If we are required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or others;
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
- If it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
- If the information is public;
For other reasons allowed or required by law.
When we are required or permitted to disclose information without consent, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfil the disclosure purpose.
We will obtain your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of that information as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not consent to our collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information as described in this Privacy Statement, then do not share Personal Information with us. However, we are unable to offer some services, like processing purchases, without Personal Information. You may withdraw your consent at any time, subject to reasonable notice and legal or contractual obligations. To withdraw your consent, simply tell us of the Personal Information that you no longer wish us to collect, use, or disclose through the Contact Information listed below. However, we are unable to offer some services, like processing purchases, without Personal Information. There are limited situations in which applicable laws require or allow us to collect, use, or disclose Personal Information without your consent or after you withdraw your consent. We describe these situations under “Amplify Coach Website and Others” in the section on Use of Personal Information or Prospect Information in this Privacy Statement.
Retention and Access
We will take reasonable steps to keep Personal Information or Prospect Information accurate, complete, current, and relevant to its intended use. We keep Personal Information or Prospect Information only as long as we need it for the reasons it was collected. When Personal Information or Prospect Information is no longer required for our purposes, we have procedures to destroy, delete, or erase it or to convert it to an anonymous form.
At your request, we will provide you with reasonable access to your Personal Information, so that you can review what we have stored and, if you choose, request corrections to it. You may request access by writing to us at the address listed in the Contact Information below. After you request access, we will provide the Personal Information that you request as soon as practically possible and generally no later than thirty days following the request. If you wish to correct your Personal Information, please send us a written explanation of the particular information that you believe should be corrected. Where information will not or cannot be disclosed, we will tell you the reasons for non-disclosure.
Amplify Coach Web Site combines technical and physical safeguards with employee policies and procedures to protect your information. Our site or payment processor works to protect your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information that you provide online at our Web Site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, continue to assess new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, upgrade our information security systems.
Further, we permit only authorized Amplify Coach Web Site employees and third parties to access any Personal Information or Prospect Information that you supply to us. If an employee misuses Personal Information or Prospect Information, we will take disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. If any third party individual or organization misuses Personal Information or Prospect Information, we will take action, up to and including termination of any agreement between Amplify Coach Web Site and that individual or organization.
Links to Other Web Sites
When you click on a link on the Amplify Coach Web Site that takes you to a web site operated by another company, you will be subject to that company’s web site privacy policies.
Please direct any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information or Prospect Information to us by using the Contact Information given below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with the principles contained in this Privacy Statement.
In the event of questions about access to your Personal Information or Prospect Information; our collection, use, management, or disclosure of Personal Information or Prospect Information; or this Privacy Statement, contact us at: [email protected].
The content of this web site is displayed in good faith and is designed to help readers. It is an information source and as such should only be treated as a guide. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, currency and reliability of information, users are responsible for making their own assessments of the information within the site and should seek appropriate professional advice before taking any action based on any information held on this site.
Unless stated otherwise, all information on this web site is supplied without any warranty, condition or other term as to the quality of any services or their suitability for any particular purpose. It should not be assumed that future results will equal past performance, Amplify Coach Web Site makes no guarantee that you will have success.
If you wish to obtain services from the Amplify Coach Web Site, you should not rely solely on the information in this web site but should make specific enquiry concerning the nature of the services and their suitability for the use to which they will be put. You should carefully consider whether this opportunity is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other circumstances.
This website and its information are provided for guidance and information purposes only. This website, it’s content and its product offered is not intended to provide investment, tax, or legal advice.
Amplify Coach Web Site cannot give any representations, assurances, undertakings or warranties about the accuracy, correctness or fitness for purpose regarding this site or any website to which it links directly or indirectly. Links to third-party sites are provided for your convenience. Amplify Coach Web Site makes no representation or warranty regarding the content of these sites, and no responsibility is taken for the consequences of viewing and relying on this content. Third Party sites should not be seen as being endorsed in any way by Amplify Coach Web Site.
Amplify Coach Web Site is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss of income, profit, business contracts or goodwill or any indirect or financial loss suffered whether arising in contract, negligence or otherwise arising in connection with use of this web site.
The contents of this website are the copyright of Amplify Coach Web Site. You may make copies for your personal use only. You are not allowed to copy and distribute its content in any way without the express prior written consent of Amplify Coach Web Site. Photos and Images used on this site remain the copyright of their respectful owners. Any use, distribution, display, or copying of this Web Site in violation of the terms and conditions set forth on this Web Site is expressly prohibited. Providing this information constitutes your permission for Amplify Coach to contact you regarding related information via mail, e-mail, fax, and phone.
Amplify Coach Web Site makes no warranties that the information on this web site is free of computer viruses or other contamination. Users are responsible for ensuring information from this web site or any linked web site is free of viruses or other contamination.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Amplify Business Coaching and Consulting(“we”, “us” or “ABCC”) is a promoter of live entertainment events (“Event”, “Events”). Tickets (“Tickets”) for Events are sold by ABCC to purchasers through our website (“BWAS”) or other ticketing agents. Notwithstanding the terms and conditions of such ticketing agents which may apply to the sale of a Ticket for a particular Event, by purchasing and/or holding and/or being in possession of a Ticket or Tickets, the holder of the Ticket (“Ticket holder”, “you”, “your”) agrees to and is bound by these terms and conditions (“Ticketing Terms”).
We further encourage you to contact the Venue and/or visit the Venue website and/or the Venue box office for their most recent terms and conditions.
The provisions of these Ticketing Terms are for the benefit of our ticketing agents and/or ABCC and/or the Venue by way of contract for the benefit of a third party and may be accepted by the ticketing agents and/or ABCC and/or the Venue at any time.
If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain your parents’ or legal guardians’ prior authorisation, permission and consent to attend an Event.
All clauses in the Ticketing Terms indicated in BOLD are provisions that limit the risk or liability of ABCC and/or ABCC and constitute an assumption of risk or liability by you, impose an obligation on you to indemnify ABCC and/or ABCC or is an acknowledgement of a fact by you, and are therefore drawn to your attention. You should pay particular attention to such clauses and consider them carefully.
The Ticketing Terms
- Each Ticket you purchase from ABCC through a ticketing agent or through ABCC is intended to give you a revocable license (or right) to entry and attendance of the particular Event only to which the Ticket pertains. Each Ticket holder has a right to a seat or standing place in relation to the stage, of a value corresponding to that stated on the Ticket holder’s Ticket. ABCC and the Venue reserve the right to provide alternative seats or standing place to those specified on the Ticket.
- A Ticket does not afford the Ticket holder the right to transport to the Venue, or parking, or merchandise, or any food or beverages at the Venue, unless otherwise stated. Other independent service providers might render services relating to transport, parking, merchandise, food or beverages at the Venue and in such circumstances, the terms and conditions of such service providers will apply between it and persons who make use of such products or services.
- You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request from an Event official at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being denied access to the Venue or in you being removed from the Venue.
- Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale (including on-line auction sites) or used for commercial purposes including advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of ABCC in advance. If this condition is breached the Ticket may be cancelled without refund or compensation and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused entry or removed from the Venue.
- Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to an Event on the strength of such Tickets will not be permitted. All Tickets remain the property of ABCC at all times and constitute a personal revocable license from ABCC to the Ticket holder which may be withdrawn by ABCC and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price of the Ticket.
- We reserve the right to restrict the sale of Tickets to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel any Tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- If an error is made in the price of Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
- It is your responsibility to (i) ensure that your Tickets are collected by or delivered to you before the date of the Event; (ii) keep your Tickets safe prior to the Event; and (iii) check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event and if applicable, any rescheduled Event. Event dates and times are subject to change. We refer you to the Ticket Purchase Agreement which contains detailed provisions relating to the collection and delivery of Tickets purchased through ABCC. Neither ABCC nor ABCC is responsible or liable should you fail to obtain your Tickets timeously or for any Tickets that are lost, stolen or damaged.
EXCHANGES, UPGRADES AND CANCELLATION POLICY
9.1 You are entitled to exchange or upgrade all the Ticket(s) in your order at any time before the event for which such Ticket(s) have been purchased, subject to any admin fee per Order which may be levied by our ticketing agents. Exchanges and upgrades of Tickets may only be made for Tickets that are the same price or more for the same event, where “same event” means the same event at the same venue within the current tour or booking period for that event;
9.2 You are entitled to cancel your purchase of and return your Ticket(s) at any time prior to the scheduled date of the Event to which the Ticket(s) apply by contacting the ticketing agent or ABCC (whichever is applicable) and arranging such cancellation and return, subject to the following:
9.2.1 If you cancel the Ticket(s) in your order up to 60 (sixty) days prior to the event date (or the first event date if the Tickets relate to a series of events), you will receive a full refund of the purchase price thereof less a cancellation fee equal to the relevant Service Charge in respect of such Ticket(s) levied by our ticketing agents;
9.2.2. You shall not be entitled to any refund should you cancel the Ticket(s) in your order once there are 60 (sixty) days or fewer until the event date (or the first event date if the Tickets relate to a series of events).
9.2.3 This only applies to Ticket(s). For Upsells and Packages please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the ticketing agents and/or service providers from where you purchased these items.
9.2.4. No refund shall be issued in respect of a cancelled purchase unless the original Ticket(s) are returned.
9.2.5 You hereby acknowledge and agree that the aforementioned cancellation charges constitute reasonable charges as contemplated in the Consumer Protection Act, 2008.
9.2.6. Notwithstanding the above, if you can provide us with proof that the person for whom or whose benefit a Ticket was purchased will not be able to attend the Event because of his or her death or hospitalisation, no cancellation fee will apply in respect of that Ticket and you will receive a full refund of the Sale Price and Service Charge.
- Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right to cancel or reschedule an Event at any time or to alter or vary the programme of an Event, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Where we alter or vary the programme of an Event, we shall not be obligated to refund any Ticket monies or exchange your Tickets. Please note that if an opening act or guest artist is changed or cancelled, the event is not considered cancelled and you will not be entitled to a refund or exchange. Neither we, a ticketing agent, ABCC nor any other person shall have any liability to you to refund the purchase price of a Ticket in circumstances where an Event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
11.1. Cancellation: If an event for which you have purchased Tickets is cancelled in full (and not rescheduled), your order will be cancelled, and you will be refunded the Sale Price of your Tickets or Packages, plus the relevant Service Charges. Your Order Processing Fees will not be refunded if your Tickets or Packages have already been dispatched or delivered to you. If you have purchased Tickets or Packages for an event that takes place over several days and one or more days (but not all days) are cancelled, you may only be offered a proportionate partial refund, at our discretion.
11.2. Rescheduling: If an event for which you have purchased Tickets is rescheduled, Tickets will usually be valid for the new date once it is confirmed (or you will be offered Tickets or Packages of a value corresponding with your original Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, subject to availability). If you notify us within the specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be able to cancel your order and obtain a refund of the Sale Price of your Tickets plus the relevant Service Charges. Your Order Processing Fees will not be refunded if your Tickets or Packages have already been dispatched or delivered to you. Failure to notify us within any specified deadline that you are unable to attend the rescheduled event will be deemed to be a reconfirmation of your order for Tickets or Packages for the rescheduled event, and you will not be able to claim a refund.
- The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at an Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being ejected from the Venue:
12.1. Appropriate standards of behaviour are expected of all persons attending an Event and persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable in the opinion of ABCC or its agents or contractors, will be refused admission and/or removed from the Venue with no refund on the Ticket. Activities such as ‘stage diving’, ‘moshing’, ‘climbing’ and ‘crowd surfing’ are strictly prohibited for your own safety.
12.2. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit of a Venue, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or to other patrons or that are in breach of the Ticketing Terms and/or to refuse admission and/or to refund the Ticket face value if we have reasonable grounds to do so.
12.3. Ticket holders may be ejected from the Venue if, in the reasonable opinion of ABCC or its agents or any contractors appointed by ABCC, or the Venue, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron including failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19, and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Ticketing Terms or the terms and conditions of the Venue. Should you be refused entry or be removed from the venue for any of these reasons, you will not be entitled to a refund.
12.4. There are to be no pass-outs or re-admissions after you exit the gates of a Venue (after entry) and you will not be permitted to re-enter the Venue.
12.5. The following items are not permitted to be brought into a Venue:
12.5.1. Glass bottles or containers or other heavy and/or sharp objects, which could potentially be used as projectiles (excluding sunglasses, binoculars and prescription or reading glasses)
12.5.2. Any illegal drugs
12.5.3. Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles
12.5.4. Knives, weapons of any nature or fireworks
12.5.5. Any object that could be used to distract, hinder or interfere with any performer, including laser pointers and flashlights
12.5.6. Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons
12.5.7. Any whistle, horn, musical instrument, loud hailer, public address system or vuvuzela
12.5.8. Digital, electronic or other recording or broadcast device
12.5.9. Any item that you intend to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes
12.5.10. No animals apart from authorised guide/assistance dogs
12.5.11. Any dangerous goods and any other items by management to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance
12.5.12. Professional cameras or video recorders
12.5.13. Umbrellas (unless there is an obvious threat of rain), in which case small umbrellas will be permitted but no golf or beach umbrellas
12.5.14. Braais or barbeques
12.5.15. Camping Chairs
12.5.16. Cooler Boxes
12.5.17. Food and refreshments (including soft drinks and alcohol).
12.6. Please note that in seated areas, other members of the audience may stand up during the Event.
12.7. Smoking is not permitted in the Venue.
12.8. The unauthorised use of photographic, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited.
12.9. Efforts will be made to admit latecomers at an appropriate break in the performance of the Event. Entry will not be permitted if it will disrupt the performance.
- If you are a disabled person, you are requested to inform ABCC and ABCC, its agents and contractors will use their reasonable endeavours to accommodate and assist you at the Event, subject to their capacity to do so, and the confines and layout of the Venue facilities.
- All children attending an Event must be in possession of a valid Ticket. Events may be age-restricted and it is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check age restrictions to an Event before purchasing a Ticket. In any case, unless indicated otherwise, a responsible adult must accompany children 14 years of age and under.
- Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue. By purchasing Tickets and attending the Event, you consent to being filmed, photographed, videotaped, or otherwise recorded, and that your name, voice and likeliness may be broadcasted, displayed or distributed (commercial or otherwise) without any compensation being paid to you.
- You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to an Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, and you waive any claims for loss, damage, personal injury or death against ABCC, the management of ABCC, any agent of ABCC, the performing artist(s), participants, and all of their respective parents, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any minor accompanying you or for whom you purchased a Ticket.
- Neither the Venue nor ABCC can accept responsibility for damage to or loss of any personal property at an Event.
- You bear the risk of inclement weather.
- To the fullest extent possible in law, we do not accept liability for and you will have no claim in respect of:
19.1. any errors relating to the location of your seat or standing place relative to the stage as indicated on the seating plan prepared for the Venue; or
19.2. the quality of the view from your seat or standing place; or
19.3. the lack of or inadequacy of parking at the Venue; or
19.4. any problems relating to the adequacy of traffic control to and from the Venue; or
19.5. the lack of or inadequacy of food and beverages at the Venue; or
19.6. the quality of sound and lighting at the Event; or
19.7. the quality of any services provided by independent contractors at the Venue.
- You agree and acknowledge that neither ABCC nor ABCC nor any of its agents have guaranteed or made any warranties or representations to you in relation to the accuracy of the location of your seat or standing place relative to the stage as indicated on the seating plan prepared for the Venue, the availability of parking at the Venue and/or the adequacy of traffic control to or from the Venue.
- If any provision of these Ticketing Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction that shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these Ticketing Terms; or the legality, validity or enforceability in any other jurisdiction of that or any other provision of these Ticketing Terms.
- No indulgence which ABCC or any of its agents and/or contractors (the “Grantor”) may grant to you and/or the Ticket holder (the “Grantee”) shall constitute a waiver of any of the rights of the Grantor, who shall not thereby be precluded from exercising any rights against the Grantee which might have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
- These Ticketing Terms cancel and supersede all prior negotiations and previous agreements, understandings and arrangements, whether written or oral, between you and ABCC or any of its agents and/or contractors.
- These Ticketing Terms constitute the whole agreement between you and/or the Ticket holder and ABCC in respect of the subject matter hereof and no addition to or variation or novation of this agreement shall be of any force or effect, unless reduced to writing and signed by the above parties or their duly authorised representatives.
- These Ticketing Terms shall be governed by South African Law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- If you experience any problems at the Event, please contact a steward or duty manager as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the Event.
- In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- Please note that loud music at Events can damage hearing.
- The staging of all events is subject to obtaining the relevant licences.
- When purchasing alcohol at a Venue, if you appear to be under the age of 18 you may be asked for proof of age.
- Official merchandise is only available from ABCC and/or outlets within the Venue. Please beware of unofficial traders offering inferior and illegal goods.
You hereby grant authorisation permission to use your image (still or moving) and/or your spoken words in perpetuity for any purpose Amplify Business Coaching and Consulting, also known as Odette de Beer Consulting, including, but not limited to: educational, marketing, advertising, promotion purposes. By signing this document, you agree to allow Amplify Business Coaching and Consulting, also known as Odette de Beer Consulting, to:
- record your image and voice, and identity (e.g. first name, surname, vocation, photographs, audio, or video),
- distribute your image or recording in any medium, be it print or electronic form, which Amplify Business Coaching and Consulting, also known as Odette de Beer Consulting, may, at its sole discretion, decide, including the Internet,
- grant permission to other entities (production/training technology companies), as instructed by Amplify Business Coaching and Consulting, also known as Odette de Beer Consulting, to reproduce the images or recording for educational purposes, and
- acknowledge that there is no reimbursement for the right to take or to use your photograph or video, or recording now or in the future.
- Amplify Business Coaching and Consulting, also known as Odette de Beer Consulting, shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of any nature incurred by whomever and resulting from:
- Unauthorised use of any kind
You agree that you fully understand the intent and purpose of this consent and agree without reservation. you understand that whilst Amplify Business Coaching and Consulting, also known as Odette de Beer Consulting, will at all reasonable times and in all reasonable instances endeavour to protect my private information, you will hold Amplify Business Coaching and Consulting, also known as Odette de Beer Consulting, harmless of any monetary or other damages for personal or other loss\es that you may encumber by virtue of the uses contemplated herein.